YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Palace Visit

On 14th December 2006 I went to Istana Alam Shah, the palace of Sultan of Selangor in Klang to attend a simple tea party celebration in conjunction with His Majesty's 61th birthday. Haha don't misunderstand I'm not anyone big enough la to be his special guest, it was just that they invite all heads of village, including my father of course, so he decided to bring my family there to experience this kind of function.

The food was okay, but the significance of the visit is finally in 19 years of my life so far I got to step on this palace. Hope one day i'll come here again, to be titled as Datuk, or even higher titles. That will be a dream, or perhaps a target. Haha. So the followings are some photos I'd taken in the palace.

Handsome brothers before palace


This time in front of a helicopter plak (anyway don't know why la it's displayed there)

0 comments: