YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

It's Ma Birthday!!!

Yes! It was my birthday! This year, just like last year, I had my only and "official" early birthday celebration on 8th december night, together with my cousin, whose birthday falls on same month same day, at my father's hometown, Kampung Batu 12, Teluk Intan. Anyone heard of it? Haha. Never mind if you don't have any idea where the heck it is. So proven it is really a kampung(village).

Too bad my father didn't take any picture of my cute birthday cake with a Winnie the Pooh on it. Winnie the Pooh always reminds me of a lovely friend, or is it her who reminds me of Winnie the Pooh? Haha doesn't matter, but Madonna, don't tell anyone, if not I'll be dead.

It was a fruit cake, and maybe later turned into tens of chocolate cake(passed out as motion). Hehe =p. Heard it's nice but too bad I can't eat it. The reason? I'm allergy to egg. "Pity you!" "U miss so many nice food." Those are the common reactions I got after people know that I cannot eat eggs. Friends I'm OK. Life's still ok and normal without egg believe me. I've no regret since I never enjoy those delectable egg food what! For me they are poison and I'll vomit out after I eat. So why pity me? And Xiao Yi please it's not my fault not to eat but just I simply cannot eat.

Here goes some pictures during that celebration.

The one in red singlet was another birthday boy

Blowing candles

3 "leng chai"s

Yummy!!!

Then the next day, which was yesterday was my birthday la. I didn't do anything special except my mum brought me to buy clothes, actually for Chinese New Year. Oh yeah already 19 but still follows mum but who cares I bought clothes worth of RM400. It may seem a small amount for some people, maybe even a piece of cloth can worth more than that but I've never bought so many clothes at once.

So my birthday was okay. Hope I'll have a better one next year (greed's human nature) haha!!!

0 comments: