YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Brief Prologue

Finally on today, my 19th birthday, I've taken the first step to start blogging, and hope my efforts and enthusiasm won't die out by times. I know I know, apparently I'm very outdated, now only start to blog, but I'm not following the trends actually. In fact I just want to record and express my wierd and random thoughts that bother me all the times if I don't vomit them out. Haha. People who know me quite well, or even don't need 2 know me very well will know, I'm very talkative(over-talkative and inquistive) and 'random'(who changed topics too fast while talking and let people lost in the jungle) person. So hope u all won't mind if see crappy and meaningless posts here in future(hopefully I will keep on blogging).

Why yahoo87? Most people who are acquainted with me should know why. For those who are wondering, you will have some explanation here(if you're interested to know). 87, of course, here I mean 1987, is my year of birth, and yahoo? According to Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (2005), yahoo means (disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person. You can see how great and significant my nickname is. And yes, I must say "thank you" to Edward Lim, who created it, and Steven See, who further popularised it. "Thank you!!!" Now in certain places i'm more known as Yahoo, my nickname, rather than my real name.

Okay. I think that's all for now. I'd better wrapped my blog up before 12am Malaysian time. So. Bye bye. And shall we meet again! Paka(russian - bye)!

0 comments: