YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Summary of The Month

It's been aeon since I posted my post. As I mentioned in last post, I'm back to college again. International Education Centre (INTEC), MARA Technology University. College? Centre? University? Doesn't matter, here I just call it college k. As I promised to my sister, I should update my blog at least once a week, but under certain circumstances (no computer la, no Internet supply la, no time la blah blah blah... all sorts of excuses) I've put behind my blog, and only now I sit down in front of computer today in Comp Lab during my break to type a word or two. And since I've leave my blog blank for almost a month, I shall, and can only write a summary of my life and recent developments, or perhaps retrogressions is a better word to be used here, in this very first month of the year 2007.

Time flies, in a blink of eye January 2007 has come to its last day. And what happens to my resolutions? Basically I'm still working on them, just none of them attained so far. My first month was basically STUDY STUDY STUDY yet I'm not productive and disciplined enough to work according to my plan. Die la trial exam just 27 days to go, not much time left, and Chinese New Year coming. Sigh no such thing as Happy CNY this year. And sorry Sean, I can't produce the posts I mentioned in the time being.

Heard of Blue Ocean before? The essentials of the books are to teach and remind us to create a pacific blue ocean, instead of fighting others and shedding blood in the red ocean. It's not a new concept, if you can't change the environment, then change yourself, or even create a new better environment. Changing is part of the life, and changing for good sakes are definitely necessary.

Yet I still had some great moments this month. One of them was to watch how Arsenal made a great turning back to beat Manchester United 2-1, in the last minutes. This again proves impossible is nothing, we should be determined, and never say die, and who knows so-called miracles might happen. Long live Arsenal!!! Hahaha!!!

Besides that, I also watched two movies, Night At The Museum and Death Note 2, both of them in Sunway Pyramid. Night At The Museum is funny and worth the ticket, while Death Note 2 for me is less thrilling than the previous, yet I'm still satisfied with it. Glad that I didn't watch rubbish this month.

Beatrice Xu Wei Lun, is the first Chinese artiste of my age (remind me if there is any before her) to leave 3 days ago. Her departure reminds me of how unpredictable life is. Hence we should really live our lives to the fullest, so that we have less, if not no regrets at all, even if we'll leave this beautiful world in the next second.

Here ends my brief summary of the month, and shall we meet again next month. Bye!!!

2 comments:

Sean 2 February 2007 at 01:08  

hehe its ok i 4give u.

Hows life? must be hard, with ur trial approaching. rmbr, just believe that u can do it and u will get thru.

night at the museum 4 me wasnt that good. its ok only. death note 2 was good. enjoyed it very much.

put a tagboard lah wei

Anonymous 8 February 2010 at 06:13  

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB jack, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Ahhh... I shouldn't be moaning and groaning. I can't get through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.sosblog.com/-b/Will-the-R4-or-R4i-work-b1-p2.htm]R4i[/url] FFV2)