YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

George's Birthday

Today is 6th January 2007, also my secondary school best friend, George's 20th birthday. Hahaha George you're no longer a teenager, unlike me, still enjoying my last teenage year (I doubt whether I'll have a joyous final teenage year though) :p!!! So we decided to give him a surprise, although afterwards he said it's not surprising at all, because he's too acquainted with us and knows our "lame" (no he didn't say lame I add this word myself) tricks thoroughly. Anyway we still hope, George, you enjoyed the party just now. And, according to him, he gave us his precious "first time", don't misunderstand, I mean first time celebrating birthday with friends. Hereby I wish Suraya happy birthday in advance too, whose birthday is coming on 12th January. And thanks for the belated present Suraya!

Here go some pictures we had taken just now in Yogi's.

Birthday cake!!!
Kissing cake? Nope, he's pulling candle off the cake.
Birthday boy and girl!!!
Of course we must let Chui Lee who's taking hospitality course to do her work.
Birthday boy and I!!!
Sweet memories all!!!

1 comments:

lamka lutaidan 2 February 2007 at 09:44  

waaa... i'm not in de pic! hehe... miz u guys so much lar... haih...