YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Happy New Year

It's the first day of 2007 and here I wish everyone happy new year!!! Failure after failure in 2006 will not dampen my spirit to strive towards my targets I set for this year. Here goes some of my wishes, targets and resolutions.
  1. 3As (15 points) in Edexcel A-Levels June 2007 and then get into IMU in August (primary target).
  2. Become more determined and disciplined.
  3. Even happier than ever.
  4. Healthier.
  5. Exercise (not work out)!!!
  6. Read more books.
  7. Wake up in time (always a problem)!!!
  8. Write a poem (one is already considered major success)
  9. Better appearance.
  10. Work more talk less.
In a nutshell, I hope I can be a better person. Hope under supervision of all I'll be able to achieve some, if not all the things I mentioned.

0 comments: