YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Farewell, Home Sweet Home :(

Tonight is the night I last stay at home before going back to Shah Alam to continue my last semester of A-Levels. I gotta say no no to too much of playing and procrastinations if i want to SURVIVE there, or anywhere else later in my life. There should be less talking and vows, only action conquers all.

Farewell, my sweet home. Goodbye, my beloved parents. May the new semester become one of the decisive turning points in my life, marking a transformation into the better me. Let's hope for the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous 20 January 2007 at 07:26  

ahheng here ordering u to add oil.
former SIT student can!walao...
bye

Anonymous 11 November 2008 at 19:58  

Well said.