YaHoO≠Yahoo!.com

The craps of "(disapproving) a rude, noisy or violent person" (Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Happy Valentine's

Yesterday was Valentine's day. I thought it'd be going to be a lonely and dull Valentine's (first time i felt so, was never aware of Valentine's day until last year) until Suelynn the cute and talkative (like me hehe) Korean junior asked me out for, haha not really a date la, but farewell meeting, just right before the day ended.

We chatted a lot (more than 2000 words to be omitted here), from 11.45 to 1.45am, in Cemara (supposedly guys' residential college, luckily not get caught by guard, if not I think another summon for us, although we did nothing than chatting la). I don't really know what to say to you, Suelynn. Sorry when it comes to writing I'm rather speechless. But still thanks a lot for making my Valentine's day, and also adding sparks to my life in INTEC. Hope you'll have a safe journey, and an enjoyable stint in Korea. All the best for everything in your future.

3 comments:

Anonymous 17 February 2007 at 00:24  

hey!! finally i managed to enter ur blog!!wow ...what a praise for me ..(Cute n talkative)...hahah
wanted to thank you for coming down to meet me dat day oso ...thanks dat we had a good chat dat night.....
to me u r a special guy ..a unique guy,,,n easy to make fren wif ppl! that's good!! i'm sure dat u will be successful in ur working life n ur love life in the future!
so take k ya..n kip in touch wif me through frnster n msn msger..(by the way..are u using msn mesenger?)...
gud luck ya....yiau hoong...jia you aza aza fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahheng 11 March 2007 at 19:02  

waa yahoo got chance liao la u! keep it up

YaHoO 28 March 2007 at 10:37  

what la u ah heng
she's juz a jr la
u la got many leng luis